Business Systems Analyst II
Lantau Island, NT - HKApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 677531BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 12/06/2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop, oversee and manage requirements and functional enhancement of application specifications.
- Liaise directly with the departments in order to capture application demand, provide guidance on the strategic initiatives and assist with prioritization.
- Able to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences.
- Manage local and overseas vendors.
- Participate in new project planning, prepare business cases and involve in project management life cycle.
- Act as application support subject matter expert as well as facilitate business change requests for configuration changes.
- Prepare and update application documentation, operation flow and guides, training materials and provide training to business partners.
- Implement and support Company and Corporate system controls and ensure systems meet compliance standard and policies.
- Monitoring system and maintaining performance to meet service level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ work experience in system support
- Communicative with the able to handle multi-tasks effectively
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with people at all levels
- Knowledge in SAP and ticketing system would be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Associate Business System Analyst
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.