Business Systems AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 519361BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 16, 2018
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop, oversee and manage requirements and functional enhancement specifications
- Engage directly with the line of businesses in order to capture application demand, provide guidance on the strategic initiatives and assist with prioritization
- Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences
- Manage local and overseas vendors
- Participate in new project planning, prepare business cases and involve in project management life cycle
- Act as Level 2 application support subject matter expert as well as facilitate business change requests for configuration changes
- Prepare and update system documentation, operation guides and training materials and provide training to business partners
- Implement and support Company and Corporate system controls and ensure systems meet compliance standard and policies
- Monitoring system and fine tune performance to meet service level
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent with minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Able to work independently with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with different LOBs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.