CAD & Engineering Administrator (2-years contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 711199BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May. 05, 2020
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers as a base to product the schematic drawing set
- Interface with engineers to obtain drawing, part, and manufacturing information to appropriately assign Federal Supply Classifications. Interface with vendors to obtain catalog information
- Coordinate the existing record information for the ride & show projects. Update and maintain the EDMS (SmarTeam)/Parts Master System database housing information on all engineering and other parts using standard procedures and policies.
- Assist to coordinate the project drawings and make adjustment to meet the as-built ride engineering drawings. Provide engineering parts information to the engineers, production, planning, and park maintenance personnel to accurately configure engineering Bills of Material.
- Perform research, standardization and re-standardization for Federal Supply Classifications to be transmitted to the Disney Global Parts Master system, and further transmitted to SAP by following department procedures.
- Site inspection is necessary to verify the existing ride components, assemblies and installation
- Diploma or above in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Manufacturing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, EPLAN, familiarity with 3D modelling tools
- Ability to solve problems independently, organized and attention to details.
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken English. Good collaboration and liaison skills are also essential
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.