Already applied?View Dashboard
Computer-aided Design (CAD) Administrator (2-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 685699BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 27, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist to create design concept upon understanding of designer’s brief and work closely with design team for design development in order to complete the construction drawing package
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by architects/ engineers as a base to product the schematic drawing set
- Assist to coordinate the project drawings and make adjustment to meet the design brief between architectural drawings and engineering drawings
- Site inspection is necessary to verify the existing site condition
- Coordinate the existing record information for the design/ projects
- Diploma or above in Building Studies / Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in in construction projects
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Must be familiar with update-to-date drafting system such as autoCAD, BIM, 3D modeling, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to solve problems independently
- Strong communication skill in both spoken and written in English and Chinese as well as collaboration and liaison skills
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.