Consumer Insights ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 727529BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 27, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Conduct business & sales analytics & monitoring from a combination of primary and secondary research together with other data sources (web analytics, search, etc.) to keep abreast of the latest news & trends in Travel, Travel trade arena
- Manage Brand Tracker in key market to track HK Disneyland’s brand and market performance, profile our customers
- Support business analysis by connecting the dots from various data sources to explain the movements of business performance and to answer specific business questions, and generate meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Build and enhance knowledge bank to keep abreast with the latest travel and entertainment landscape in key market
- Manage suppliers to ensure seamless execution and quality deployment of research projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, psychology, applied mathematics, statistics, business or social sciences
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in executing customized research projects, desk research, business & sales analytics
- Equipped with travel & entertainment business acumen and able to grasp the fast-evolving travel trend and travelers
- Solid knowledge in customized market research projects and deck research experiences & skills, with progressive experience gained from China and International Market Research environment. Ability to handle technically complex projects
- Ability to translate technical findings into actionable recommendations based on user-friendly reports and presentations
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and handle multiple work assignments with high standards
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.