Already applied?View Dashboard
Costume Distribution Lead - Full Time, HK DisneylandApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531062BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 03/02/2018
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Monitor costume show quality and handle as appropriate
- Supervise and oversee day to day operation at the distribution floors, theaters and lockers
- Work with Costume Assistants to ensure records are properly maintained
- Assist the Costume Managers in providing guidance and training to Costume Assistants during day to day operations to ensure quality service
- Interact with Cast Members at the distribution floors and theaters and provide advice on costume guidelines whilst upholding the highest Disney service standards
- At least 2 years' working experience in retail, warehouse or costume distribution
- Good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills
- Basic command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company - typically 5 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.