Already applied?View Dashboard
Costume Distribution ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 499990BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 11/07/2017
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Manage the costume distribution leadership team in various locations to maximize the capacity and team development
- Develop strategies for operational efficiency through process analysis and improvement, at the same time optimize the use of storage space and costume inventory.
- Work closely with the global costume leadership team and implement company-wide technology and operational strategies, leveraging an effective use of computer systems and RFID technology application.
- Initiate and develop working relationships with outside vendors to ensure smooth operations and sustain a high quality standards of costumes.
- Ensure safety is constantly monitored and improve safe working practices – lead the Safety Committees, implement safety enhancement programs, injury reduction measures and improve the overall safety culture.
- Comply with company policies and compliance issue.
- Bachelor degree of Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain or above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role with costume management, retail management, distribution management or inventory control an advantage
- Strong leadership and decision making with excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of computer systems and RFID technology
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese preferred.