Costume ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 963586BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Apr. 23, 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Manage day to day Costume Distribution operations to ensure a seamless experience is provided to different parties by focusing on key elements of Guest Service and Cast Development
- Support the implementation of new operating strategies for improving service and efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors to ensure costumes are preserved, repaired and cleaned, according to best practices within the industry and are delivered on a timely basis
- Lead, motivate and develop front line Cast through ongoing coaching and feedback
- Provide guidance to Cast ensuring adherence to department and company directives particularly towards guest service and performance accountability
- Ensure operational efficiency in the costume distribution process and optimize storage of costumes through effective inventory management
- Bachelor Degree or above in Stage Management, Wardrobe Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good analytical skill to observe and make changes for improvement on costume distribution quality and efficiency
- Able to effectively supervise a team of front line Cast and provide guidance and coaching when necessary
- Must be self-motivated and able to make rapid and balanced decisions
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to communicate well internally and externally, with ability to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.