Already applied?View Dashboard
CostumerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 693202BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 19, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers to obtain bids, estimates and work plans for costume projects/manufacturing
- Coordinate the acquisition and delivery of raw materials from the suppliers and make sure they are delivered to the garment manufacturer in a timely basis
- Prepare project budgets and cash flow plans, monitor spending against plans providing reports to management as necessary, and meet all financial targets
- Identify ongoing costume improvements which will improve Cast comfort and the Costume Distribution Department efficiency
- Create production and manufacturing plans that provide adequate time for work flow and maximize the use of existing resources while reducing the need to deploy additional resources at a premium
- Design and Image outfits for the new projects/events and execute all new designs to become products for performance and operation needs
- Comply with all Company policies and Hong Kong legal codes
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in costume design, textiles, fashion merchandising, fashion design, fine arts
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in Pattern making, textile construction/composition
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills to communicate well internally and externally, ability to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written skills in both Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Costumer
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.