Already applied?View Dashboard
CounselApply Now Apply Later Job ID 692928BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 21, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Report to the Assistant Chief Counsel – Head of Legal
- Serve as a member of the in-house legal team of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents on behalf of different lines of business within Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Provide legal support to different lines of business by advising on a broad range of legal issues including, in particular, corporate/commercial, intellectual property, data privacy, anti-trust and e-commerce
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Assistant Chief Counsel – Head of Legal
- Qualified in Hong Kong with 6 to 10 years of PQE
- Solid corporate/commercial experience gained in top-tier law firm or multinational company in-house role, with solid experience in and knowledge of one or more of the following areas: corporate/commercial, intellectual property, data privacy, anti-trust and e-commerce
- Strong academic background with good commercial sense and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and legal drafting skills
- Motivated and able to prioritize multiple projects and to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and good client relationship skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop new practice areas
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively with local colleagues and corporate/segment legal leaders
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.