Customer Relationship Management SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 10041956 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 20, 2023
- Manage and coordinate multi-channel CRM-campaigns (Email, SMS and Mobile Push, WeChat) by partnering with internal Business Units, Market Strategy Team, Digital & Social Team, Magic Access Team, Consumer Database Team, eCommerce Team and external agencies.
- Execute multi-channel CRM-campaigns by coordinating the campaign calendar, content, creatives, subject lines, dynamic content, landing pages, analytics, segment engagement, personalization and target audiences. Including browser/device testing and A/B testing of targeting & contents.
- Implement tracking & reporting mechanisms (using Salesforce and Adobe) to measure and improve campaign effectiveness. Support the CRM program optimization by reporting and measuring key metrics including click through rate, open rate, conversion rate, unsubscribe rate, bounce rate, database growth, transactions and revenue (theme Park tickets, hotel stays and value added products).
- Conduct competitive analysis and provide recommendations based on competitive reviews, learnings and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Management or Marketing
- 3 years of CRM experience and/ or digital marketing, including two years using Exact Target/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar email marketing platforms)
- Experience in planning, delivering, and executing Email, SMS and Mobile Push campaigns, including a good understanding of segmentation, personalization, email design, dynamic contents and data privacy regulations in Asia-Pacific
- Experience in tracking and reporting Marketing campaigns, including providing insights and campaign optimizations/ recommendations
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Positive working attitude with strong coordination, analytical and quick problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, copywriting and communication skills
- Strong can-do mind-set & people skills
- Hands-on experience in major social platforms including China WeChat, Instagram and Facebook
- Fluent in written & spoken Cantonese, Mandarin & English
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.