Data Integration and Digital Analytics ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 731508BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Dec. 12, 2019
As a Digital Analytics Manager, he/she must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. He/she must be a self-starter and a quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques. In order to succeed in this role, the Digital Analytics Manager must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences. In order to excel in this role, the candidate should complement their analytical skills with technical understanding of how analytics systems work.
- Work closely with different Line of Business and 3rd party agencies to develop digital analytic metrics in two major streams:
- E-commerce – co-create or fine-tine effective KPIs to understand sales performance on digital channels, conversion pattern and user profile.
- App/Web UAT & Performance Tracking – work with global and local Technology Team to define KPIs, generate impactful and regular reports on digital platform performance.
- Collaborate with CRM to identify data needs so as to strengthen guests/annual pass members’ engagement strategy
- Manage media related tracking studies including Marketing Mix Modelling and Digital campaign effectiveness
- Engage Technology Team and external vendors to identify data pipeline and opportunities to integrate high quality data for business decision facilitation
- Bachelor’s degree in applied mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in modelling/analysis/statistical role, along with data mining for customer value segmentation. Candidate with experience in travel and entertainment industry would be preferable
- Solid experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, SQL, Hive, SAS, Python, R, and/or other programming languages
- Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking on mobile/web platforms
- Ability to translate technical findings into actionable recommendations based on user-friendly reports and presentations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.