Already applied?View Dashboard
Decoration Services ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715830BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 30, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Lead a team to manage and oversee the operation, maintenance operation and project work. Assist and planned day-to-day and routine maintenance, preventive and corrective maintenance work as well as upgrade and repair activities on the decorations for the Building and Architectural (B&A) facilities including theme painting, props, decorating, graphic & signage, wood work, grounds, and overall building appearance with appropriate resources, tools and material.
- Maintain good show quality and safe optimal operations in the park
- Develop decoration maintenance plans, supervise all repair & maintenance (R&M) works to ensure schedule and budget requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain preventive maintenance (PM) programs for all B&A and decoration installations requiring preventive maintenance.
- To manage and supervise, implement incoming goods inspection, stock keeping and inventory control for maintenance and projects related parts and spares
- Organize external and internal training to upkeep all co-worker’s technical skill and knowledge of the industry and safety.
- Bachelor’s degree on Business Administration / Bachelor of science / Master on Business Administration / Master of science, majoring in Engineering, with post-graduate degree in management is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience, in facility maintenance & project development, management and implementation.
- Familiar with all major aspects of building, paint and props facilities and their management with a strong background in the maintenance of facility engineering fields.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, office administration, budgeting, financial control, and general business operations; facility maintenance management.
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.