Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Marketing Manager (China)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 531806BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 03/11/2018
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing Digital Marketing/Social Media Campaigns and Digital Partnerships promoting Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) in China. The focus of this role will be on: Digital Partnerships, (Programmatic) Display Advertising, Social Media, Platform Development and Paid Search Campaigns.Apply Now Apply Later
- Identify, negotiate, contract and onboard Media Platforms/Partners in China with a focus on Travel, Lifestyle and Parenting (e.g, Ctrip, Qyer, Mama.cn)
- Manage joint digital marketing and social media campaigns, including creative production (e.g. microsites, videos and banners) in collaboration with Media Platforms/Partners in China, based on business needs and seasonal campaigns
- Work closely with media agency in China to execute and implement activations on Media and Partnership Platforms
- Strategize and develop digital and social campaigns with the ability to integrate overarching messaging for the China market
- Responsible for managing and developing campaign activations, including but not limited to mobile site development, creative asset development and engagement tactics
- Work closely with in- and external partners to deliver cohesive marketing activations as part of our seasonal, thematic and tactical marketing campaigns, including management of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Influencers
- Responsible for the correct implementation of analytical tools to track the performance of our Digital Marketing and Social Media campaigns, covering (Programmatic) Display, Partnerships, KOLs, Social Media and Paid Search.
- Work closely with the rest of the Digital Marketing and Social Media team, and the China Marketing Team, on the integration of Paid Search and Social Media into the overall China Marketing Mix.
- Manage, motivate and develop two Digital Marketing & Social Media specialists.
- Bachelor degree holder in communications, Marketing, Business or related field; or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in business development or digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge in social and digital trends, media consumption and the media landscape in China
- Strong in communications, effective stakeholder management collaborative and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)