Disney Youth Programs Manager/ Associate ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 939846BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Apr. 23, 2022
- Present, promote and sell Hong Kong Disneyland Youth Programs, which includes the Disney Youth Education Series, Disney Performing Arts, Disney Grad Days, and Disney Theme Park Adventures, Teacher Experience Day and all school program, in an effort to drive incremental theme park admissions to HKDL
- Develop and execute business development strategies to manage sales opportunities and customer service enquiries to achieve Key Performance Index and business targets
- Provide high quality information and advice about Disney youth services that makes informed purchasing decisions
- Prepare management reports that support performance management, sales forecasting, budgeting and financial planning as required.
- Develop strategic relationships with Principals, teachers, and leaders of youth organizations in Hong Kong in an effort to build life-long relationships for Hong Kong Disneyland
- Consult with youth leaders, via telephone, email, presentations, and face-to-face meetings, in an effort to promote and sell youth experiences at Hong Kong Disneyland. This includes leading the development of the hosting Principal Day events, site visits, and in-park Youth related events
- Contribute in the development of Sales and Marketing strategic and tactical plans, and to support the successful execution of the plan. This includes timely follow up on leads driven as a result of the tactics
- Monitor and manage allocated budgets and achieving established annual goals
- Initiate business and program ideas and support the leader in the business development, in an effort to create the needs for the market and driving incremental business for the company
- Bachelor degree holder in related discipline, with at least 8 years experiences in Sales, Education or Business
- Knowledgeable in the Hong Kong school and youth organization markets
- Good understanding of Hong Kong Disneyland and Disney Youth Programs is preferred
- Great team player with good interpersonal skills, project and time management skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows (Inc. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing, etc.)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Manager role
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.