Diversity and Inclusion ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 789452BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May 05, 2021
The Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Manager acts as the strategic partner and project manager to business leaders and HR partners to build upon Hong Kong Disneyland culture. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate and influence the work of diversity and inclusion by advising and supporting business leaders and teams and delivering on inclusion efforts. The D&I Manager will report to the Director, Learning and Development.
- Work with relevant key stakeholders including but not limited to Steering Committee, Communication and Public Affairs, Inclusion Advisory Council, to ensure the alignment and execution of D&I strategy.
- Collaborate with HR leaders with general knowledge of developing HR D&I initiatives, in the areas of Talent Acquisition, People Analytics, Organization / Talent Solutions, Cast engagement etc.
- Lead D&I education programs and services. Design and deliver resort wide learning solutions to celebrate D&I and raise awareness, including segment program, customized training program, external vendor program (as appropriate), D&I event, and to integrate the right content into leadership curriculum.
- Sit in the Inclusion Advisory Council and provide support as needed to proactively drive forward the D&I agenda at HKDL.
- Act as the Point of Contact and work collaboratively with D&I teams across Disney Parks, Experiences and Products and international sites for segment-wide D&I initiatives. Conduct ongoing benchmarking and best practice sharing to ensure continuous improvement.
- Compile, analyze, maintain and report on internal and external D&I related data and metrics with a view to improving the D&I at workplace; deal with other ad hoc D&I related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and/or equivalent combination of experience.
- 5 years minimum of professional experience in relevant program (HR, L&D, D&I etc.).
- Advanced degree in a related field preferred.
- Professional D&I experience in large-size organization preferred.
- Leadership experience in managing direct reports is a plus.
- Ability to work with many cross-functional internal and external partners, in a matrix environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to interact, partner and network with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage high-priority, high-profile projects and experience implementing and operationalizing strategies.
- Strong client-service orientation and the ability to build credibility and relationship.
- Strong business acumen and consulting skills. Provide subject matter expertise on D&I related issues.
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a result-driven approach.
- Ability to work both within project teams and independently.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and attention to detail; high degree of initiative and proactivity.
- Ability to trouble shoot, handle complex issues and frame up solutions.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, changing environment and navigate the gray.
- Ability to design and facilitate D&I related learning programs in supporting the D&I strategies.
- Proved presentation, facilitation and training skills.
- High learning agility and look for continuous improvement with growth mindset.
- Ability to close to the industry knowledge/trends and the business environment.
- Highly proficient in computer skills and PowerPoint with experience creating strategic decks, presentations and templates.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.