Already applied?View Dashboard
Entertainment Technical Manager (1-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 714379BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 25, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Lead assigned technical team in support of daily, seasonal, and ad-hoc Entertainment offerings as required. Duties include scheduling, recruitment, training and performance assessment of the team
- Ensure full compliance with Disney Standards and Safety requirements across all areas of responsibility
- Onsite technical management of assigned offerings including logistics, load-in/load-out, equipment pull-sheets, technical schedule, trouble-shooting, repair, programming and operation of Entertainment Technical systems as required
- Partner with internal and external clients to develop, enhance and deliver Entertainment offerings
- Contribute to financial processes including purchasing, quoting, budgeting, reporting
- Contribute to the development of Operational Guides, Maintenance Manuals, Maintenance Plans
- Diploma holder or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in two of the following disciplines: Audio, Lighting, Pyrotechnics, Rigging, Scenic-construction, Show-control, Transport and Video
- Proficiency in computer skills (e.g. Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint, AutoCAD/SketchUp etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English
- Creative design ability one area of audio, lighting, video, programming
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.