Executive SecretaryApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725964BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 26, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Provide end-to-end support to VP, Sales and Distribution Marketing to plan and organize the daily work schedules and activities. Plan and coordinate materials to facilitate the daily meetings and routines, and perform administration tasks as assigned
- Lead/Manage the administrative casts (sales coordinator, team assistant, associate specialist) of each team in the Sales organization to provide guidance in clerical support and administrative services
- Supervise administrative duties including travel arrangement, CPO record, contract and agreement, sales premium ordering, cast on-boarding plan, etc
- Mobilize administrative support for trade events and activities, business planning meetings, etc
- Monitor budget and compile reports as appropriate
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience
- Expertise in office administrative duties, with formal secretarial training preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Windows, including Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing
- Strong communication skills, people relations and project management skills. The job holder is also required to handle document/information with confidential nature
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to manage and follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Understanding of travel trade operations and knowledge of HK Disneyland administrative systems would be an advantage
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.