F&B Administration CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10050558 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted May 26, 2023
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Food and Beverage team, manage calendar for team members and circulate
- Coordinate management meetings, business events, video conferences & conference calls
- Supports the team in all aspects of business and administration
- Handle private & confidential documents and correspondences
- Distribute department information and materials, as required
- Maintain and update duty roaster and holiday schedule for team members. Follow up on and file all leave record (e.g. sick leave, marriage leave)
- Maintain and update organization charts
- Manage travel itineraries including meeting schedules, accommodation and transportation arrangements for concerned team members
- Consolidate travel & entertainment expense reports, claims and reimbursement
- Assist with the creation of purchase orders and maintain accurate procurement records, including purchase orders, quotations, and invoices
- Fluent in both English & Cantonese, knowledge in Mandarin preferred
- Literate in MS Office applications and outlook application
- Must be a good team player with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; detail oriented
- Knowledge to frontline operations is a plus
- Relevant experience serving a team of both professional and operational staffs in an operational environment will consider as an added advantage
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.