Facilitator of the Youth Education Series – Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 845590BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 17, 2021
- Facilitate educational or leisure programs developed by Hong Kong Disneyland for various youth groups
- Achieve and maintain the quality of the program according to Disney Guest Services standard
- Coordinate program materials and provide logistics support when needed
- Assist in conducting Guests survey
- Provide feedback and prepare post-program evaluations
- Demonstrated experience in program facilitation
- Ability to interact with various ages of youth groups
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work outdoor and on-call basis
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Teaching or tutoring background preferred
- Related science discipline preferred
- 4 hours per session and maximum 2 sessions per day
- Interest candidates should be available for at least 3 sessions during weekdays as the programs will usually be scheduled during weekdays
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.