Facility Asset Management ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 836828BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 28, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Lead and develop a team of project managers and construction experts in different engineering disciplines and building professionals to deliver a portfolio of projects around US$15M+ a year.
- Provide guidance to overall project management to achieve strategic benefit and objectives from planned project portfolio and in line with specified quality, budget and timeline.
- Develop, monitor and review the Master Project Plan, Project Management plan, Master Construction Scheduling and Master Project Cost Plan
- Review annual and long-range Integrated Facility Project Plans in line with the local and global business plans and direct comprehensive analysis relating to feasibility, operating requirements, financial returns, environmental impacts, technical and local code compliances, funding and resources planning, development issues and other key strategic project related issues.
- Review and develop a strategy of how the projects will be procured, lead bid preparation and assessment, taking into consideration specific project nature in term of time, cost, design, specified quality standard.
- Provide guidance to overall construction strategy including phasing and sequencing, logistics, safety plan, quality control and delivery.
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 10 Years of relevant technical and project management, portfolio management experience
- Experience in project management role on large scale institutional/ commercial/ retail/ hotel projects with a client organization or consultancy firm is preferred.
- Member of The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills required, able to balance the competing requirements of a wide variety of stakeholders and yet meeting delivery timeline and budget;
- Leadership and excellent interpersonal skill across all levels of organization
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.