Already applied?View Dashboard
Field Researcher – Full Time, HK DisneylandApply Now Apply Later Job ID 498059BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 03/14/2018
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Conduct interviews with guests and collect data for all in-park research studies at outdoor areas
- Interact with guests on a daily basis and provide assistance if necessary
- Education qualification: Matriculated/ DSE, Tertiary educated preferred
- No working experience is needed
- Previous experience in customer service / field or telephone interview preferred
- Ability to conduct an interview to collect response in a logical manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Both morning and afternoon shifts and outdoor work required. Typically 9 hours per shift, subject to operational requirement
- Immediately available is preferred
Preferred QualificationsThe following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Previous work experience in customer service / field or telephone interview preferred
Preferred EducationThe following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism Management, or related courses
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.