Already applied?View Dashboard
Field Researcher – Full Time, HK DisneylandApply Now Apply Later Job ID 577358BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Conduct interviews with guests and collect data for all in-park research studies at outdoor areas
- Interact with guests on a daily basis and provide assistance if necessary
- Education qualification: Matriculated/ DSE, Tertiary educated preferred
- No working experience is needed
- Previous experience in customer service / field or telephone interview preferred
- Ability to conduct an interview to collect response in a logical manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Both morning and afternoon shifts and outdoor work required. Typically 9 hours per shift, subject to operational requirement
- Immediately available is preferred
Preferred Qualifications:The following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Previous work experience in customer service / field or telephone interview preferred
Preferred EducationThe following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism Management, or related courses
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: recentgrad, hkdlaug,bazaarjob
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.