Field Researcher – Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 836017BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 06, 2021
Responsibilities:• Conduct interviews with guests and collect data for all in-park research studies at outdoor areas
• Interact with guests on a daily basis and provide assistance if necessary
- Education qualification: Matriculated/ DSE, Tertiary educated preferred
- No working experience is needed
- Previous experience in customer service / field or telephone interview preferred
- Ability to conduct an interview to collect response in a logical manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Both morning and afternoon shifts and outdoor work required. Typically 9 hours per shift, subject to operational requirement
- Immediately available is preferred
Preferred Qualifications:The following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Previous work experience in customer service / field or telephone interview preferred
- Tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality, Tourism Management, or related courses
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Keyword: recentgrad, hkdlaug,bazaarjob
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.