Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 844672BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 10, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop, maintain and improve financial models supporting analyses and assessment to ensure proper financial reporting at each period end
- Perform scenario analysis to project overall financial impacts of new business initiatives
- Responsible for statutory financial statement preparation and related materials for Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Coordinate with external auditor on agreed upon procedure reviews and annual audit
- Develop / maintain efficient work processes and strike for continuous improvement
- Research on new accounting standards and assist in assessing the impacts to the Company’s financials
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignment when required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related discipline
- Member / Finalist of HKICPA or equivalent professional bodies
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience; financial reporting experience in multi-national companies and/or audit experience with Big 4 is a plus
- Familiar with Hong Kong Accounting Standards; knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Collaborative team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
HKProfessional #LI-CW1 HKProfessional
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.