Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524693BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 05, 2018
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Track both Internal and third party consultant as well as contractor commitments
- Develop financial reports, monitor and control costs and budget, and provide financial advice to Lines of Business
- Prepare month-end closing and perform variance analysis
- Develop Annual Operating Plan and Five Year Plan/Ten Year Plan
- Handle all regular segment and government reporting, and prepare presentation materials to both internal and external parties
- Assist Senior Financial Analysts/Finance Manager in implementing projects
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other Business related disciplines
- Holder of professional qualifications, such as Qualified Accountant or CFA will be preferred
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience preferably in financial management and accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with people from different levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in financial planning, analysis and SAP will be preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Financial Analyst
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.