Guest Relations Representative - Full TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 996070BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 26, 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist manager on duty, monitor daily operations and labor, ensure the location is being managed in the most professional manner
- Proactively manage Guest expectations through handle Guest enquiries/comments typically referred from junior Cast Members and Guest service hotline
- Make on-the-spot decisions regarding problems of Guests requests and Cast performance. Handle any ah-hoc and emergency Guest situations
- Ensure proper guest relations and safeguard the company's interests by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guest complaints and/or problems
- Be a role model to upkeep the positive synergy among the team and act as a mentor to provide guidance and training for junior Cast Members
- Monitor and provide performance feedback to Cast Members through on-going supervising and coaching and recognizing those who goes above and beyond
- Prepare rosters and reports, provide inputs for performance appraisals
- Ensure correct safety practices are being followed. Ensure Cast Members’ compliance on Disney Service Qualities and Service Guidelines
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager on duty
- Customer-facing operations experience in hospitality sector or other relevant industry
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills (English, Cantonese & Mandarin preferred)
- Team spirit, Guest oriented, patient, positive thinking, logical problem-solving mindset with strong safety and Guest service awareness
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and focused on delivering quality Guest experiences and service excellence
- Able to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guests’ privacy
- Able to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- At least 5 years' experience in relevant industries with 2 years in supervisory level
- Willingness to work at different locations in the Resort area, including outdoor locations
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Able to speak other foreign language(s) would be advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word Processing, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graduated in Hospitality or Tourism Management related courses would be advantage
Additional Information:Schedule Availability
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company.
Submitting Your Application
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.