Already applied?View Dashboard
Hair & Makeup Stylist - Part Time, HK DisneylandApply Now Apply Later Job ID 578646BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 17, 2019
- Prepare wigs styled to an approved corporate design for performers of shows and parades
- Restyle, maintain, make alternations and adjustments to wigs according to the daily schedule for all shows, parades, special events and Character Meet & Greet
- Work closely with a variety of performers in the application of wigs and makeup during show rehearsals and preparation, and show changes
- Ensure safety compliance with equipment application guidelines and procedures
- Diploma in hairstyling or at least 3 years of relevant experience in all aspects of hairdressing/styling
- Able to wash and set wigs and recreate a style from a photo in a clear and defined manner
- Hands on knowledge in appropriate use of styling tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company - typically 4 to 6 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays depends on operation needs.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.