Already applied?View Dashboard
Horticulture SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 509861BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Dec. 11, 2017
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- To support and cooperate with the team on routine maintenance work, including budgeting, technical support and solving their problem. Have quality control on the work and make sure it is completed on time.
- To coordinate with contract vendors and monitor the performance of supply term labors, to follow up the work progress, budgeting, provide technical support and solve their problem. Have time management and quality control over their work.
- To coordinate with vendors or landscape contractors on services such as providing all bedding plants, shrubs, trees for plant installation, damage replacement and special function, etc
- Responsible for maintain proper maintenance record in the system and implements inventory control of all incoming equipment, machinery, and plant materials
- To support purchases and maintain a proper inventory/ spare material records in Maximo which include all gardening spare, tools and equipment
- Inspect and provide advice for common landscape pests.
- Comply with health and safety regulations with business standard
- Diploma in Horticulture or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Horticulture as supervisory role
- Experiences in large scale landscape maintenance supervision work
- Familiar with SAP & MAXIMO on all functions including procurement, inventories control, checking of maintenance performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and good organizational skill
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Required to work on shifts including overnight shift when necessary
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.