Already applied?View Dashboard
Horticulture SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 509861BR Location Lantau Island, , Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 12/11/2017
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- To support and cooperate with the team on routine maintenance work, including budgeting, technical support and solving their problem. Have quality control on the work and make sure it is completed on time.
- To coordinate with contract vendors and monitor the performance of supply term labors, to follow up the work progress, budgeting, provide technical support and solve their problem. Have time management and quality control over their work.
- To coordinate with vendors or landscape contractors on services such as providing all bedding plants, shrubs, trees for plant installation, damage replacement and special function, etc
- Responsible for maintain proper maintenance record in the system and implements inventory control of all incoming equipment, machinery, and plant materials
- To support purchases and maintain a proper inventory/ spare material records in Maximo which include all gardening spare, tools and equipment
- Inspect and provide advice for common landscape pests.
- Comply with health and safety regulations with business standard
- Diploma in Horticulture or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Horticulture as supervisory role
- Experiences in large scale landscape maintenance supervision work
- Familiar with SAP & MAXIMO on all functions including procurement, inventories control, checking of maintenance performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and good organizational skill
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Required to work on shifts including overnight shift when necessary