Hotel Front Desk Host - Weekday / Weekend Part TimeApply NowApply Later Job ID 800585BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 02, 2021
Front Desk Hosts are responsible for greeting Guests, checking them in and out of hotel rooms, and assisting Guests and enhancing their stay by providing information regarding Resort services, activities and surrounding areas as needed.
- Assist Guests during check-in and check-out, including phone interaction and face-to-face interaction
- Assist Guests with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Resort to help create a magical experience
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in guests and process all transactions regarding forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.)
- Must have solid guest service mindset when handling all guests’ transactions.Pleasant personality and strong customer focus is a must
- Good command of both English and Putonghua
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry
- Preferably with qualifications in Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.