Human Resources Operations Associate (12-month contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10067425 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 20, 2023
- Respond to enquiry from employees and working partners via all service channels, including phone call, case management system, chat and email, resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Handle employee movement including document preparation, system update and coordination with other working partners.
- Track and follow up on different employee lifecycle processes associated with visa application and renewal, probationary periods, contract extensions, leave management, termination etc.
- Administer new joiners on-boarding process.
- Support in mass recruitment or any ad hoc projects that require a high demand of Human Resources.
- Ensure data accuracy, reliability, confidentiality and completeness.
- Ensure all internal controls procedures are performed as required.
- Participate in the establishment and improvement of effective Human Resources processes policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Be able to build an effective relationship with others and achieve result through team work
- Ability to work independently with proven time management skills and ability to deliver on multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge in SAP and Workday would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.