Manager, Business Development, eCommerce & OTAApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10070483 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 16, 2023
The Manager, eCommerce Sales is accountable formulating and driving the execution of sales strategy for HongKongDisneyland.com and OTAs platform in order to achieve annual business goals for Hong Kong Disneyland.
This position is responsible for business generation of hotel room nights, park admission tickets from HKDL.com and from existing and new Online Travel Agencies (OTAs).
- Lead the eCommerce Sales Team to Achieve admission and room-night targets by promoting HKDL products and Resort on HKDL.com and the OTAs accounts. Create market presence in various online / digital channels as well as offline media in some occasions, formulate sales initiatives which contribute to the bottom-line and review on the distribution efficiency of existing account portfolio on a timely basis.
- Assist the Director, Travel Trade Sales in formatting the sales strategy for eCommerce Sales channel and leading the team in execution of tactical promotions or advertising campaigns with key partners, in order to drive maximum revenue and exposure from the responsible sales area / segment.
- Maintain cohesive business relationships with internal HKDL partners, as it relates to ensuring excellent internal execution of promoting HKDL products, backend system operations and connectivity issues and optimization of the product line (including revenue optimization and Guest satisfaction optimization)
- Interact with core partnering Line of Business including Revenue Management & Analytics, Finance, Hotel Operations, Park Operations and Business Technology Team on developing product offering, pricing and business workflow.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Online Technologies or relevant disciplines
- Min. of 10 years of working experience in online industry with 3 years in a leadership role, preferred with experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving environment
- Deep knowledge in online technology for travel or leisure tourism for SEA regions with good understanding in leading the best practice for Hong Kong Disneyland
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills with strong sense of teamwork
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and collaborations skills with Executive level
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.