Manager, Marketing (CRM Business)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 876070BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 17, 2021
Heading CRM and Magic Access (Annual Passholder program), this role is responsible for defining business plan of lead acquisition, engagement, visitation and revenue generation in the resort. The role needs to have strong understanding of loyalty marketing to drive lifetime value of each contactable guests. The role also requires to develop differentiated strategy for defined segments based on travel pattern, visit behaviors, origin and affinity level. Very close collaboration is expected with all operational partners, market & sales team, and digital & technology team, to bring the business ideas to life.
- Develop multi-year and annual business strategy (and offerings) to fit in company’s business strategy and growth drivers; provide game changing strategy and inspire out-of-the-box thinking to marketing management and senior leaders
- Expand use of 1st party data to generate engagement and revenue opportunities
- Develop presentations and present to executives, translate complex data-driven concepts into executive-friendly use cases
- Lead three teams to ensure integration of over 15 business sub-teams for the effective development and delivery of key marketing and promotion programs
- Translate business problems into solution & recommendation, build and maintain good working relationships within department and cross-departments to support implementation and get the relevant insights & data for sharpened perspective to formulate business analytics
- Lead the process for marketing budget planning on regular basis, including budget story formulation, supported with corresponding budget context & details
- Invest in building internal partners’ relationships, promoting teamwork and influences others, build internal and external rapport to drive product timelines and deliverables, be the role model to develop the right talents
- Bachelor’s degree holder, majoring in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 10 years of experience, candidates with CRM strategy and activation experience, P&L responsibility is a must
- Proven knowledge to identify business opportunities along segment-specific customer journey
- Experience in using a marketing cloud / growth marketing tool e.g. Salesforce MC, Adobe Campaign, Braze, etc.
- Sound knowledge in brand marketing with cross channel advertising experience
- Experience in data-driven and consumer centric marketing and strategies, ability to formulate questions/hypothesis and interpretation with data to identify business opportunities
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in written & spoken Cantonese, Mandarin & English
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.