Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Marketing (International Market)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 708415BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Sep. 24, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Conduct business reviews and apply the learnings into business strategies and plans. Formulate and drive Go-to-market strategies and plans (including Annual Operating Plan) across individual markets to build Hong Kong Disneyland’s attendance and revenue through driving international visitation and spending.
- Stay on top of the dynamics of the markets’ macro, economic, and political changes impact on the shift in destinations and translate them into impact on consumer behavior in spending, travel and destination shifts.
- Size the market potentials of various international markets for recommending strategic priorities of markets.
- Work with Consumer Insights to develop consumer understanding strategies and plans to track brand health measures or evaluate potentials to tap various consumer segments.
- Provide leadership to other marketing disciplines to develop and implement marketing programs such that marketing initiatives can be executed in excellence to maximize return on investments.
- Develop and coach a team of marketing professionals to perform.
- Directly responsible for working with Food & Beverage and Hotel to understand and align marketing support priorities, formulating marketing strategies and developing marketing plans as needed.
- Lead Finance and Revenue Management Analytics to manage and analyze the financial impact of the total marketing spending to maximize effectiveness.
- Travel to key markets to drive key marketing and consumer insight initiatives and manage marketing representatives in Japan and India.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, MBA preferred.
- At least 10 relevant working experience in top-notched FMCG and retail industry with P&L management and people management responsibility. Exposure in regional business is preferred.
- Substantial understanding in the rationale and professional interpretation of consumer researches.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with a broad range of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Media knowhow to derive media brief and assessment on media recommendation. Given the wide use of touch point marketing, needs to be equipped with disciplined training gained from conventional marketing for evaluating use of unconventional media are essential.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.