Manager, Media ServicesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 726082BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 25, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop and execute Integrated Marketing Communication campaigns across various media channels, including Digital, Social, Outdoor, Press/Print, TV and Partnerships, working with our Market Strategy team, Digital/Social team and external Media Agency
- Translate product/brand positioning and messaging into media planning and buying strategies for all markets (Hong Kong, China and International), working with Market Strategy Team
- Manage our external Media Agency in Hong Kong, China and International markets
- Take the ownership of media buying & planning across various media channels and provide suggestions to the stakeholders and management
- Lead the team to recommend the most relevant media platforms during planning stage that can inform and influence our creative content development
- Measure, optimize and report on all Media Buying & Planning (ROI), including monitoring of key competitors and media trends in all markets
- Deliver strategic marketing communication campaigns that increase Awareness, Consideration and Sales for theme park and hotels
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or related disciplines preferred
- At least 8 years solid experience in media agency or in house media discipline with thorough understanding of media consumption and media landscape in HK, China and international markets (relevant experience in China market is a must)
- Excellent technical media skills and knowledge to develop, implement and optimize Online & Offline media campaigns across all markets that reflect the agreed strategy and set objectives
- Able to take the ownership of media buying & planning across various media channels and provide suggestions to the stakeholders and management
- Good stakeholder management skills to manage various internal stakeholders and Media Agencies / Media Owners to agree on budgets, channels, target audiences, timelines, objectives and KPIs for each campaign
- Good project management skills with ability to stay on top of all media plans and timelines, while managing cost efficiency on a daily basis
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.