Manager, Sales Product Strategy and DevelopmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 10040294 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 12, 2023
- Lead the team to drive end-to-end product cycles, process planning and fulfillment (from idea formulation to execution and evaluation) which are aligned with overall sales strategy, in close partnership with other departments such as Revenue Management & Analytics (RMA), Finance, Operation, etc. Monitor and measure sales results and provide timely feedback to respective channels for driving optimal results
- Monitor and maintain proper functioning of all travel trade sales platforms to minimize sales disruption, and keep track of the need for sales systems updates, training and development to ensure proper day to day usage by all sales teams
- Drive system and technological tools enhancement projects in close partnership with Technology and end users from the sales organization. Conduct regular review and enhancement plan to improve existing systems
- Support the formulation and planning of sales product strategies based on the needs and forecast performance of each channel, sales trends and results, market intelligence, ROI calculation, fulfillment feasibility, etc. Evaluate product performance and results in close partnership with RMA, Finance, Consumer insights, Operation, etc.
- Monitor and manage business /contracting models, sales enablers and solutions to drive changes /enhancement in sales systems and technological infrastructure, business rules and practices, to ensure business-friendliness for trade partners
- Be a sales advocate to represent the sales team in specific cross-department task forces, assess feasibility and requirements, formulate business cases and implementation strategies and drive the execution. Interact with related departments on regular basis to facilitate the launch and execution of products and offerings, to drive operational efficiency, sales system enhancement, new rules or policies implementation, etc. with the goal of facilitating sales teams to achieve their sales targets
- Bachelor degree holder in business or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in developing and introducing new product operation approaches, business models/systems in an organization
- Possess a proven track record in leading a diverse and sizable team to achieve high business goals
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and tools, hotel reservations and theme park products would be an advantage
- Strong leadership and people management skills to manage and guide the team
- Be innovative on how to improve operational and distributional efficiency, and can make reference to the models of other sites to draw learnings
- Logical thinking and analytical mind and be able to articulate the needs and requirements well, and have the courage to challenge the status quo, in order to drive improvement on existing processes, systems, workflow and products, etc.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills; sound project planning and execution skills
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin (Putonghua) are necessary to perform this job, especially for communicating with different internal partners and external partners in the region
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.