Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager/ Senior Manager, Hotel Operations Integration and ProjectsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 697456BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
The Senior Manager, Hotel Ops Integration and Projects, is the key leader with close partnership with different stakeholders in driving the formulation and execution of Hotel Strategies together with the key leadership of the Hotel Operations. In addition, the incumbent will oversee and develop key supporting operational teams with the goal of providing effective and efficient support to teams and functions within Hotels in the achievement of their goals. He/She also needs to be responsible as the key functional leader for planning, integration and execution of all inter and intra projects related to Hotel Operations within the Resort.
- Develop key supporting operational teams with the goal of providing effective and efficient support to teams and functions within Hotels in the achievement of their goals.
- Execute new business initiatives with other non-operations team by providing operations integration efforts from project initiation, planning, implementation, budgeting, cast training, internal communication, etc.
- Drive hard rehab projects for HK Disneyland hotels and work closely with different teams to leverage the Disney franchise strategically to elevate guest services and experiences to maximize revenue to the resort
- Create and monitor all guest room standard set up, communications, in room display, etc is up to industry standard by benchmarking with our comp set hotels
- Oversee the hotel operations communication effort to ensure all happenings, events, new products, marketing promotion, contingency operations, cast member Line-to-take are communicated timely, accurately and sufficiently
- Provide supports including technology, reporting, analytics, modelling to different teams that facilitate daily business operations. Whenever possible, align initiatives with Hotel and Resorts segment on future growth and development.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Hotel Management or related discipline, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in hotel operations and projects
- Strong business acumen to evaluate new hotel products and guest experience, good logical and critical thinking and the courage to challenge the status quo, in order to drive improvement on existing products, workflow
- Good prioritizing and breaking barriers skill to achieve win-win outcome among all stakeholders
- Requires independence and a sensible and analytical mind in deciding and solving various business issues in a professionalism manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially presentation skills) and negotiation skills
- Fluent Cantonese and English and good comment of computer skill are necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills, attention to details and ability to work effectively and independently in a team-oriented environment
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.