Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768532BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jan. 17, 2021
Development and implementation of business activation plans to drive membership, visitation and revenue from Annual Pass holders. Acquire guest insights and execution know-how to manage and influence a multi-LOB taskforce for execution excellence.
- Initiate annual operating plan for Magic Access and socialize ideas
- Formulate and implement member activation programs to support marketing strategies
- Conduct business review and program evaluation in partnership with Revenue Management & Analytics, Technology and Consumer Database team
- Distill consumer data and insights in relation to membership, visitation, retention and spending
- Lead multi-departments taskforce to support the program launch and strive for execution excellence and monitor and improve on an on-going basis, supervise Marketing Executive and run daily operations
- Work closely with Revenue Management & Analytics and Finance to design the membership benefits and promotion
- Managing Magic Access program cost and supervise Marketing Executive to track cost items
- Bachelor degree in Communications or Marketing Management or related disciplines
- At least 7 years solid marketing experience, with 1 year experience in managerial position and 3 years of customer loyalty marketing experience
- Relevant experience in airline CRM, Credit Card or Telecommunication is preferable
- Ability to dissect membership data and discover consumer insights in business review and program evaluation to drive innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skill, able to resolve difference and collaborate with different departments and over 30 sub teams on delivering loyalty program
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and in a fast pace working environment
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.