Already applied?View Dashboard
Merchandise Planner, Category Planning (2-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 692580BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 29, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Provide concrete order projection down to Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) and location level and partner with the stakeholders to place order to ensure the products are delivered on timely manner
- Execute and monitor the OTB, sales and margin plan of the assigned product categories
- Performs business analysis for the assigned product categories detailing the sales and margin performance, recommending markdowns, and reflowing inventory (return to vendor) down to SKU and location level as needed
- Formulate and monitor the assigned product division, the refreshment plan, leveraging strategy with product developers. Collaborate with stakeholders to gain insight of the business trend to set up assortment framework as Product Developer
- Monitor the productivity down to location level for the assigned product categories and advise options to capitalize the revenue opportunities
- Inventory management, initiate and execute liquidation plan
- Partner with location planning team to execute product strategy in location perspectives
- Advise product developers to ensure that financial objectives align with product opportunities. Utilizing historical data and current trends, to capitalize on new opportunities and identify risks
- Collaborate and provide advice on product development of the assigned category.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience on product launch plan with tangible experience to guest in jewelry/ accessories products
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are required
- Good command of retail math concepts, applications and statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of merchandise system, data mining, replenishment system and spreadsheet
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Chinese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.