Network EngineerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531805BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 08, 2018
Job Summary:Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Provide technical support of daily network operation and problem resolution
- Liaise with other IT team members, vendors and contractors to design and recommend the technical architecture of Networking / Telecommunication solutions and problem resolution
- Configure, install, testing and trouble shooting various network and telecommunication devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, Wi-Fi access point, call manager, UCCX, IP telephony)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Network management and product evaluation
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the security team
- Work with security team to translate the required actions and tasks for Network Security settings and/or Firewall configuration for audit purposes
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Project management of park & resort expansion and enhancement
- Preparation of operational and project document
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in technical support of networking systems
- Hands-on experience with network, Wi-Fi, IP telephony, structured cabling system and network diagnostic
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hong Kong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.