Already applied?View Dashboard
Production Designer (4-month contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 714107BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Oct. 20, 2019
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Artistic responsibility for the creation of scenic designs, parade float designs, graphic art, backdrop designs, prop designs and show signage designs, etc.
- Supervise contractors and vendors in the contractions of entertainment elements, as well as attend, supervise and champion safety during offsite vendor visits and overnight installations
- Develop presentation art and work closely with the Creative Director and Entertainment team in the development of new entertainment product
- Partner with the Maintenance Department to ensure show scenic elements are always maintained at an acceptable level
- Work closely with the Technical team in the development of scenic bid packages
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of the entertainment industry standards and industry trends
- Ensure show scenic elements are always maintained at a high show quality
- Qualification from Design College or Polytechnic graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in graphic and 3D Max
- Strong drafting and computer skills - Illustrator and Photoshop, AutoCad, 3D MAX, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret artistic views through various visual mediums with good presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of Cast Members and team members
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English and Chinese
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.