Production Specialist (July - Dec 2023)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10050724 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jun. 02, 2023
- Provide analysis of challenges to an action plan to drive an efficient production procedures and timeline.
- Collect financial data and assist Producer to establish seasonal event strategy.
- Establish systematic documentation method to keep scenic and props inventory record
- Develop operational plan to enhance production efficiency on scenic and props storage and manage production assets
- Support in planning and running special events
- Bachelor Degree in Performing Arts, Technical Theater or Finance and Business related discipline
- Min. of 3 years working experience, preferably in financial or other analyst and production experience of Entertainment industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with analytical and financial skills
- Independent, self starter and team player
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.