Professional Internships 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 495465BR Location Lantau Island, , Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted 10/09/2017
Every story has a beginning...
Imagine working for an organization that brings smiles to millions of faces every year, or working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. At Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, we create memories that last a lifetime for Guests of all ages. We are now looking for high-caliber students with aspirations to pave the way to a future career with us through Hong Kong Disneyland’s Professional Internships.
Our professional team is mainly responsible for making major business decisions, planning for future developments and providing back-end support to the business. As professional interns, you will have opportunities to work closely with different lines of business to improve overall Guest satisfaction, ensure Cast excellence and help the team to achieve its business goals.
Benefits to Students
Identify Your Career Objectives: Work experience with breadth and depth will allow you to better identify your career objective by gaining thorough understanding in one professional area.
Get prepared for your Future Career: Participation in training, daily job coaching and different business activities will nurture your problem solving skills, team work and communication skills in a dynamic business environment.
Rewards and Benefits: Besides cash remuneration, you will also be entitled to complimentary theme park admission, Cast exclusive events, as well as discounts on merchandise and hotel accommodation.
- Team Scope: Financial reporting; internal control and audit process; payroll and transaction services administration.
- Team Scope: Responsible for development an production of TV programs and other video production needs of the Resort.
- Team Scope: Generate high quality customer insights, create and execute behavioral and perceptual measurements through primary consumer research.
- Team Scope: Develop and holistically manage high value visible, complex, multi-dimensional relationships with selected brands and companies, which directly results in incremental bottom line operation profits.
- Team Scope: Implement creative design projects and maintain the show quality throughout the production.
- Team Scope: Ensure the safest and reliable Park & Resort's facilities to our guests through continuous improvement and development in engineering, technology applications, maintenance services and quality assurance systems.
- Team Scope: Manage the financial and related systems to ensure it can cope with the day-to-day business operations.
- Team Scope: Actively engage with Guests for feedback; exceed Guest expectations through communications, educations and collaborations of different Lines of Business.
- Team Scope: Uphold the highest show quality standards with all horticulture related matters and provide the best pest control solution.
- Team Scope: Ensure the resort is able to attract, retain, develop and engage Cast Members to bring the magic of Disney to life.
- Team Scope: Lead industrial Engineering projects and initiatives. Apply IE knowledge to provide analytical decision making support on daily operations and identify opportunities for improvement in the workplace that would lead to improved efficiency and Guest satisfaction.
- Team Scope: Assure the quality and timely publishing of bilingual documentation to support the day-to-day operations.
- Team Scope: Oversee the operations of special events planning. event logistics, resources, manpower and budget, and contingency planning.
- Team Scope: Enhance Hong Kong Disneyland's reputation and build stakeholder commitment to support business performance through effective and integrated communications strategies.
- Team Scope: Improve the Disney value proposition for our guests, employees and shareholders through comprehensive business insights and collaborative partnerships that deliver innovative and optimal analytical solutions
- Team Scope: Deliver world-class experience to our Guests through efficient and tactful handling of hotel reservation, Park ticket and Meal Coupon ordering and general enquiries.
- Team Scope: Develop, lead, implement and report social media and digital strategy in all markets
- Team Scope: Oversee the development, planning and operations of different IT systems, automated systems and mobile technology in the Resort.
- Team Scope: Develop, maintain and monitor the frontline labor strategies and plans for HKDL to optimize labor efficiency.
- University students graduating in or after 2019
- Energetic, creative and strong team-players
- Passionate about developing a long-term career with Disney
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Previous work experience at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (e.g. Part Time Host) or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage
Additional InformationINTERNSHIP DURATION
- Technology: 48 weeks (June 2018 – May 2019)
- Other business functions: 3 months (June – August 2018)
- Application deadline: (February 28, 2018)
- Selection: (March - April 2018)
- Program period: (April 2018)
After clicking “Apply” button below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.