Project Management CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 836829BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Jul. 28, 2021
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Assist to develop and review the project management plan to plan, implement, monitor and review the project development in line with the project objectives.
- Develop, prepare, administer and review the procurement approach and tender document at pre and post contract stage.
- Review construction plan including phasing and sequencing, logistics, safety plan, quality control and delivery.
- Monitor and review Construction Scheduling in line with the Master construction plans and ensure updating is undertaken during the procurement and construction periods and ensure the assigned projects are completed with specified quality and time frame by effective scheduling and cost controls.
- Coordinate with end-user and design team throughout the procurement and construction periods and control, manage, supervise, administer the contractors and suppliers and ensure delivery of specified quality and within timeframes according to the contracts.
- Monitor and report progress of projects and identify program and quality divergence and recommend remedial actions.
- Coordinate with maintenance team and end-user for hand-over of the project and follow up on the punch list at completion stage
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma/ Degree in Architecture Study/ Building Surveying/ Building Study/ Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 Years of project construction/ management experience
- Experience in project management role on large scale commercial/ retail/ hotel projects
- Understanding of the property development and construction sequence required.
- Familiar with use of building materials and construction detailing required
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skill across all levels of organization and able to work independently required
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.