Already applied?View Dashboard
Publicity Assistant (1-year contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 699595BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong SAR Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 23, 2019
The Publicity Assistant supports the Associate Manager to execute PR plans to deliver business and marketing objectives under the anniversary year. Projects include 15th Anniversary launch, Summer, Halloween, Christmas, Chinese New Year and Spring events. Interface with various lines of business, as well as manage agency to ensure quality and timely PR deliverables. Measure, evaluate and review learning for continuous improvement.
- Execute PR plans to deliver Communications & Public Affairs, business and marketing objectives.
- Support the logistics of PR initiatives and events for Hong Kong market.
- Manage PR agency on PR deliverables.
- Develop PR materials (Chinese and English), including but not limited to press release, media factsheet, as well as publicity collaterals and write ups.
- Work with different line of businesses on PR support.
- Handle media enquiries and manage media database and media reports.
- Closely work with internal and external stakeholders such as other functional teams and PR agency.
- Work independently and meticulously on job assigned by the team, such as event logistics and PR materials development.
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations or Marketing related disciplines
- Fresh graduates or with 1-2 working experiences
- Basic knowledge on Public Relations work in Hong Kong
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to work on different tasks simultaneously, and to interact well with internal and external parties.
- Ability to manage multi tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Skill of problem solving with creativity.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese to support the smooth delivery of PR initiatives and development of PR materials.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.