Quality Assurance Inspector (Electrical / Mechanical)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 732319BR Location Lantau Island, Islands District, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Dec. 12, 2019
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Responsible for internal inspection and auditing to assure the machines of fabricated parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies for the ride system are manufactured as drawings. Executing quality control on ride parts to ensure compliance with Disney quality and safety standard.
This position requires shift duty.
- Set up instruments and devices to inspect machined and fabricated parts, as well as sub-assemblies from sheet metal, plastics, extrusions, bar stock, complex castings and completed assemblies
- Responsible for goods receiving inspection and communication with external vendors
- Inspect respective ride parts and assemblies as listed in the Manufacturer's Requirement (MR)
- Conduct internal auditing for maintenance process, documentation and integrity of maintenance and cycle work
- Preparation for inspection reports and execute Disney's Material Review Board (MRB) process
- Calibration of measurement tools and instruments
- O. Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Electrical Engineering or similar disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification experience in Engineering / Quality Assurance / Installation Testing
- Experienced in machinery inspection and mechanical components
- Knowledge in operating coordinate measuring machine (CMM) or computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Familiar with machinery maintenance work, including trouble-shooting and preventative / corrective maintenance techniques
- Experience in metal processing and respective quality control
- Proficient in engineering precision measurement and calibration
- Qualifications in ASNT Visual Inspection Level II or certified as Welding Inspector will be an advantage
- Shift duties covers overnight and public holidays are required
- Working at height is required
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.