Recruiter (Front of House recruitment)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10043443 Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Mar. 10, 2023
- Provide full cycle of recruitment services to operation teams of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (HKDL) – to source, recruit, screen, assess, interview and recommend candidates for respective Line of Businesses (LOBs)
- Ensure the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery. Meet the recruiter KPIs in terms of recruitment lead time and service quality
- Effectively utilize recruitment tools, technology, process efficiencies, and applicant pool management systems to meet the hiring targets
- Manage various large-scale recruitment activities and other staffing plans to meet the mass and seasonal recruitment needs in a dynamic market and business environment
- Handle ad hoc Talent Acquisition and HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience in recruitment function in a fast-paced corporate environment, preferably gained from multinational corporation (MNC) or sizable organization
- Skillful in handling high-volume recruitment activities and hard-to find positions
- Well versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, knowledgeable in HKDL operations will be an advantage
- Able to balance and prioritize multiple projects effectively and adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external parties in order to achieve the set results
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.