Resort Call Center Representative - Part Time
Lantau Island, Hong KongApply NowApply Later
Job ID 804958BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Aug. 19, 2021
Job Summary:At the Hong Kong Disney Resort, Guests have the opportunity to experience not only our Magical Parks and Resort Hotels, but our service as well. That service begins with their very first phone call. Assisting Guests to create a magical experience just for them is the main role.
- Handle high volume of phone calls, which may be called for different purposes, from our Guest
- Provide one-stop excellent Guest services promptly
- Operate Resort Call Center systems and applications in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese, English, and Putonghua
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guest privacy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Good team player, self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility
- Preferably with previous work experience in Hotel, customer services, or tourism industry
- Preferably with tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management courses
- Preferably with computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.