Revenue Management and Pricing Manager (Hotel)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 888549BR Location Lantau Island, Hong Kong Business Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Nov. 17, 2021
- Lead analytical studies for hotel performance, new project initiatives and post mortem analysis
- Manage HKDL rooms through revenue management and pricing, including quotation for adhoc groups
- Partner with sales and marketing to ensure that trade sales are managed, including management of calendars and guidelines for pricing
- Guide hotel division’s Five Year Plan and Annual Operating Plan process
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree holder of Arts or Science. Business or Accounting with MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Operations process improvement initiatives (e.g. business reinvention projects, productivity improvement metrics, cost saving initiatives). Some background in Resort Operations or other large scale operations
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient with hotel revenue management tools such as IDeaS
- Outstanding influence skills, with and ability to affect change through compelling written and verbal communication based on factual analyses and thoroughly researched recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a proficiency in clear, concise and compelling written communication
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stands. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.