Already applied?View Dashboard
Sales Coordinator - Business Solutions & EventsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524976BR Location Hong Kong SAR Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Date posted Feb. 08, 2018
Job Summary:The Sales Coordinator - Business Solutions & Events (BS&E) is responsible for providing administrative and coordination to support the BS&E sales and event services team. It also involves day to day tasks of preparing departmental correspondence for sales activities and events servicing.
To assist site tour inspections, on-floor event support and wedding photography services, this role requires good customer service knowledge, exhibit a professional attitude and be a team player to achieve BS&E sales and services goals.
- Support in the Event and Wedding Services. Preparing Banquet Event Order (BEO) meetings, Master Event Boards, event collaterals, post-event thank you letter, lead and escort Wedding Photography session, on-floor event support
- Provide sales activities support, in organizing sales materials, preparing prospect bookings review, merchandise give-away items, complimentary room and ticket arrangement, turnover preparation, answering sales or bookings enquiries, assist site-visit when required, etc.
- Maintain extensive accounts and client’s data for Customer Relationship Management
- Office administration and clerical support, including the arrangement of meetings, taking meeting minutes, office supply ordering / pickup and maintenance, management of team roster and leave records, courier deliveries, team cast related preparation and arrangement, organize filing systems and other related tasks.
- Keep up-to-date OE and project spending records, trace vendors’ billings, and prepare accrual reports to finance.
- Assist in handling small scale corporate groups, social and internal event
- Generate related reports for management and operation partners
- Bachelor degree in related discipline preferably in Hotel or Event Management, with at least 1 year of experience in hotel or F&B industry
- Knowledgeable in MICE and catering industry business
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in operation system reports generation (Opera, Delphi, ATS and B.O.) is required
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Literate in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Good communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.